As a NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operation Common Carrier), Autologistics seeks to offer sea freight solutions that reflect each client's needs. In addition, we utilize leading shipping companies that offer economical and superior quality of service. Due to the volume of ocean freight we process each year.
We have a reputation for reliability in handling both FCL and LCL cargo. With our vast experience, we operate professional and expeditious consolidation services in each region. From small LCL cargo to oversized cargo, we pride ourselves in handling your shipments both professionally and responsibly.
Through prompt delivery and cost minimization, Autologistics provides superior service at competitive rates.
- Door to door delivery to most world-wide locations
- Transportation of dangerous and perishable goods
- LCL, FCL and Break Bulk shipments to/ from all main ports
- Project cargo
- RO/RO shipments
- Tracking through our web-site (daily updates)
- Various Value Added Services
- Ideal for transporting heavy and bulky goods
- Suitable for products with long lead times
- Cheap for large volumes
- Very slow, longer lead/delivery times
- Difficult to monitor exact location of goods
- Inflexible routes and timetables
- Port duty/taxes
- Requires inland transportation for door-to-door delivery